Hope House of South Central Wisconsin is offering a one-day workshop Abuse in Later Life: A Cross-Training for Direct Service Providers. Presented by Doreen Goetsch from GWAAR & Keeley Crowley from WI DOJ OCVS. The purpose of this training is to enhance older victims’ safety and quality of life by strengthening collaboration among direct service providers.
• Types of abuse in later life
• Understanding types of abuse in later life and abuser tactics
• Collaborating to create a victim-centered response
• Planning for victim safety
• Existing services for older adults
Location: Ho-Chunk Casino & Hotel, S3214 Co. Hwy BD, Baraboo, Lower Dells Ballroom B/H
COST: $20 for lunch/beverages/cookies (please pay by check in advance or through registration link below). Questions? Contact Deb at (608) 356-9123 ext. 120 or email@example.com